This Dutch developer is also the creator of the amazing VR game Don’t let go for the Oculus Rift. The gifted developer have created a new jewel. Enemies are spawned on the beat of the music, and hitting power ups will thin the crowd. Increase your score by bursting these on the beat.
Audio Arena is a single player arena game in which the gameplay is generated by music. The arena stretches 360 degrees around you and the enemies get spawned on the beat of the music.
Picking up the powerups on the beat of the music increases your sync bonus for higher scores. At the end of the song you score will be recorded, if you can make it that far.
- Move with smooth and intuitive gaze controls
- Tap the touch pad to select in the menu
- Gameplay and visuals are based on the music
- Smooth gaze-based Player movement already works in the menu. Players understand how to move before the game is even started!
- Abstract and stationary world graphics causes no motion sickness.
- Visual, auditory and physical sync for a deep immersive experience.
- Players often look like they are dancing!