The Ice Princess Experience was my first virtual reality project, and first time using Unreal Engine 4. The developer wanted to create something that people would really enjoy. After watching Disney’s Frozen with his niece he knew what he had to do. The following video is her first time experiencing what the dev made. He call it the “Ice Princess Experience”.
For the music to play in game you must legally download the song and place the MP3 in the proper directory (C:/ Drive).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PLACE SONG:
2. Then click “Buy Song” on the right side of the screen.
3. Sign into your Amazon account, or create a new account to buy the MP3
4. Then click “Place your order” in the upper right corner
5. Enter billing information (if creating new account)
6. Then click “Download purchases”
7. Then DO NOT click “Get the app” instead click “download my MP3”
8. Click “Save As” and save the new file directly to the “C:\” drive
9. Once the MP3 file is in the C drive the music should play in the game.
1. Quality setting selection on the main screen
2. Particle effects for snow and magic sparks
3. Arrows directing you where to look
4. Warning if the HMD (Oculus) is not connected
5. Warning if the MP3 file has not been downloaded and placed in the proper directory (C:\) drive
6. Designed for the Oculus DK2
HOW TO CHANGE QUALITY SETTINGS:
1. Start the app
2. On the main menu screen look to your right
3. Stare at the “High” or “Low” text to change the quality and resolution of the game.
Escape- Close the game
R- Reset camera
Space- Start or Restart the game