The ZEISS VR ONE Cinema app enables you to enjoy your movies in an immersive environment with the lights off. You feel like you are sitting in a 3D movie theatre where you can look around and towards the screen where a video is being played. The VR ONE Cinema app features a simple and intuitive user interface where you can play/pause the current video or select other videos.
• Copy your MP4 movies via iTunes file sharing or instantly watch your videos from your phone’s camera roll
• Select your movies by simply turning your head
• Activate an on-screen menu instantly by looking at the exit doors
• Play/pause your movie at any time
• See your virtual body and other virtual characters in your movie theater
• Re-center your viewport for maximum comfort.
• The ZEISS VR ONE Cinema app also supports 3D movies in side-by-side format
Important: DRM-protected movies are not supported (e.g. purchased movies from iTunes Store).
Please note: For 3D side-by-side (SBS) movies, please make sure that the filename contains “SBS” to be played in 3D mode.
Transfer your movies to your iPhone:
• Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer and start iTunes
• Select your iPhone and go to “Apps” -> “File Sharing” -> “VR ONE Cinema”
• Drag and drop .mp4 / .mov files into the list of documents.
• Movies in 720p resolution are best for watching in the VR ONE Cinema.
For more information, please visit: www.zeissvrone.tumblr.com.